- Assistant Professor, Thompson Rivers University
- Registered Nurse, Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre
- Healthcare Peer Support, Canadian Mental Health Association
- Access to health care and health equity
- Health promotion behaviours and self-management
- Patient engagement i care in chronic illness and cancer
- SSHR Xchange Grant: Knowledge Mobilization: Community Engagement and Knowledge Translation Summit on Emotional Wellness and Navigation Services for Cancer Survivors and Caregivers.
- Internal Research Fund – Knowledge Synthesis: A Systematic Review on Breast Cancer Survivorship and Support for Immigrant Women with Breast Cancer.
- Health Research Cluster Grant – Clinical Research: The Financial Burden and Outcomes of Existing Oncological Care in Kamloops B.C. and Alternative Prophylactic Patient Engagement and Care Examination. A Breast Cancer Case Study.
Click here to see Dr. D’Souza’s indexed Google Scholar list: https://scholar.google.ca/citations?hl=en&user=TTiZ8ecAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate