On This Page
- Gayl Sarbit - PhD, Knowledge Broker
- Cherisse Seaton - PhD, Research Coordinator
- Anne Huisken - MSc, Research Assistant
- Jacquetta Benard - BEd, BPA, Administrative Assistant
Work Study Program
- Alana Perusse
UBC Okanagan Graduate Students
(supervised by the Director)
- Katrina Plamondon, PhD student, Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies
- Betty Brown - Community Research: Lead, Interior Health Professional Practice Office - Research Department
- John Graham - Director, Professor, School of Social Work, Faculty of Health and Social Development, UBC Okanagan
- Linda Hatt - Associate Dean, Curriculum and Student Affairs, Barber School of Arts and Science, UBC Okanagan
- Tracey Hawthorn- Human Resources, UBC Okanagan
- Jennifer Jakobi - Associate Professor, Health & Exercise Sciences, Faculty of Health and Social Development, UBC Okanagan
- Charlotte Jones - Southern Medical Program, UBC Okanagan
- Glenn McRae - CNO and Professional Practice Lead, Interior Health
- Paul van Donkelaar - Professor, School of Health and Exercise Sciences, Faculty of Health and Social Development, UBC Okanagan;
Office of Research Services, UBC Okanagan
Associates include academics, community members, health practitioners and policy makers who are interested in healthy living and chronic disease prevention. The main requirement of Institute Associates is active participation (e.g. engaging in research related to the Institute's research mandate, attending Institute seminars, events and meetings, serving on committees, etc.).
Last reviewed 11/17/2017 3:55:32 PM
Sign Up to Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming an Associate of IHLCDP, please complete the online membership registration form.
Above: The Institute’s Jacquetta Benard, left, and Joan Bottorff. The banner next to them pictures associate member Dr. Jennifer Jakobi, assistant professor in UBC’s Faculty of Health and Social Development.
Left (L-R), presenters and organizers of Game On! Healthy Lifestyles for Men: Noel Richardson, Gayl Sarbit, Sharon Hammond, Carolyn Gotay, John Oliffe, Ann Dauphinee, Joan Bottorff, Lisa Wenger, Mitch Duncan, and Svea Brousseau.